Success and quality assurance for CHS and the Hamilton Eggs brand in Mich. dates back to our beginnings in 1926. As early as 1931, CHS controlled flocks and feeding as a way to prevent disease in hens. A year later, we installed then-modern candling equipment and instituted an egg quality program. By 1935, Cornell University ranked CHS first in quality nationwide. CHS also was instrumental in launching Michigan’s egg standardization program in 1938. Today, our eggs are robotically packaged using ultra-modern technology, protecting the egg and minimizing human contact.